Group A: Chose anyone from following and write an article as the question guides
- Review the structural consensus of Emile Durkheim and write an article relating the philosophy of Emile Durkheim
- Review the structural conflict of Karl Mark and write an article relating the philosophy of Karl Mark
- Review the world system theory of Immanuel Wallerstein and write an article on the present world system
- Review the symbolic interactionism of Herbert Blumber and write an article relating the importance of symbolic interactionism to understand, explain, and analyse the society today.
Group B: Project Work and Report Writing (Research work).
Chose anyone from following and start research in your community where you stay presently or the community you are familiar with and link your research with one of the theoretical perspectives that you learn in sociological theories
- Changing Pattern of Social Research in Nepal
- Class and Caste Division in Nepal
- Changing Pattern of Family
- Changing Pattern of Marriage
- Structure of Household in Nepali Society
Submission deadline: July 15, 2020
Submission Platform: Email of the subject teacher (firstname.lastname@example.org)