New admission is opened in 4 years BBS and BA (with specialization in English, Nepali, Sociology & Anthropology, and Rural Development) programmes from 29 Bhadra. Forms are being distributed from campus office in the morning from 6 to 10 am. Prospective students are requested to apply and reserve the seat.
- Better Result in TU Board Examination
- English and Nepali medium instruction
- Quality education in affordable fee
- Qualified and experienced faculty
- Periodic classes by visiting faculty
- Use of audio-visual materials
- Library with textbooks and reference materials
- Terminal examinations
- Job Hunt Programme
- Plethora of scholarships:
- AV room with internet facility
- Canteen with fresh and hygienic food items
- Remedial classes to weak students
- Sufficient games and sports facility
- Academic and career counseling
- Extra/co-curricular activities
- On-the-job training
Shift and Timing
The campus runs six days a week from Sunday to Friday. Classes run from 6.00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m.
- Light grey shirt with black lining
- Dark grey pants / skirt
- Black V-necked sweater
- Black leather shoes
- Black socks
Admission begins from Bhadra 29.
Forms are available from campus office in the morning.
Classes begin from 1st Mangsir.
For details, please visit campus administration or feel free to ring at 061 522799, 9846858254, 9856033268 or 9846043920.